The Yellow Book Performance and Reporting Requirements for a Financial Audit On-Demand Webcast
Tuesday, April 5, 2022 – Sunday, April 30, 2023
When auditors perform financial audits under the Yellow Book, they must apply nine areas of additional performance requirements and seven areas of additional reporting requirements. This course is designed to help you understand and effectively apply the Yellow Book performance and reporting requirements to financial audits.
- Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the requirements for performing and reporting on Yellow Book financial audits
- Understand how the Yellow Book requirements relate to the AICPA and OMB audit requirements
- How Yellow Book financial audits differ from GAAS audits and single audits
- The Yellow Book performance and reporting requirements related to internal control and compliance
- The requirements for reporting Yellow Book audit findings