The Best Federal Tax Update Course by Surgent
Tuesday, May 17, 2022
In this continually revised course, tax advisors will be fully updated on the most recent legislation and IRS guidance, as well as major trends on the horizon with a view toward planning considerations. Continually updated to reflect enacted legislation.
- Understand the latest enacted tax law changes
- Understand strategies and techniques to use in light of tax changes
- Understand current cases and rulings affecting individuals and businesses
- Timely coverage of breaking tax legislation
- Equity Awards and Compensation
- Schedules K-2 and K-3 Reporting Requirements
- Donor Advised Funds
- Is the "Employee vs Independent Contractor" conundrum about to explode?
- A comprehensive overview of Cryptocurrency, including important tax considerations in light of increased IRS scrutiny
- Detailed review of Loss Limitation Rules
- Practice aids, including all the numbers applicable for the current year -- inflation-adjusted amounts, mileage rates, retirement contributions, and more
- Advanced practice, reporting, and other issues intertwined with advanced planning and discussion ideas