How Not-for-Profits Account for Grants and Contracts Under ASU No. 2018-08
Monday, July 26, 2021
This course is designed to help you proceed and succeed in applying the requirements found in ASU No. 2018-08, Clarifying the Scope and the Accounting Guidance for Contributions Received and Contributions Made. Learn the thought process used in evaluating and recording contribution transactions.
- Understand the steps involved in applying ASU No. 2018-08
- Recognize how the new contribution guidance interacts with the old contribution guidance
- Evaluating whether transactions should be accounted for as contributions or as exchange transactions
- Determining whether a contribution is conditional or unconditional
- Become comfortable with the new barrier and right of return/right of release terminology