Performing a Preparation Engagement Under AR-C Section 70 On-Demand
Saturday, May 1, 2021 – Saturday, April 30, 2022
Be the go-to person for financial statement preparation engagements. Specifically designed for preparation practitioners and their staff, this course will provide you with a hands-on application for performing preparation engagements under AR-C Section 70. You will learn the ins and outs of relevant sections of SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification, the most significant change to the SSARS since their inception over thirty years ago. This course will bring you up to date on all SSARSs requirements and guidance as it relates to preparation, including SSARS No. 25, effective for 2021 reporting.
The course will also provide an overview of the different services that an accountant can provide under the SSARS and review the requirements of AR-C Section 60 as it relates to preparation engagements.
- Identify differences in engagements performed under the SSARS
- Recall general requirements for all SSARS engagements
- Identify requirements for preparation engagements under AR-C Section 70
- Relevant sections of SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification
- Updates to SSARS No. 21 guidance due to issuance of SSARS Nos. 22-25
- Review of AR-C Section 60 requirements for all SSARS engagements
- Detailed guidance on performing preparation engagements under AR-C Section 70