FASB Accounting Standards Update On-Demand Webcast
Saturday, May 1, 2021 – Saturday, April 30, 2022
Designed to keep you up to date on recent activity of the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB), this course will summarize recently issued Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs) issued by the FASB in 2020 and 2021 year to date.
The course will discuss the main provisions of the ASU, application guidance, and information on transition and the effective dates for the new ASU.
This course is the place to go to stay current on all FASB-related matters.
- Recall recently issued ASUs of greatest significance to smaller and medium-sized entities
- Identify items on the FASB’s technical agenda
- FASB Accounting Standards Updates issued in 2020 and 2021 to date
- Items on which the PCC is consulting
- Projects on the FASB’s Technical Agenda