Update on the AICPA's Enhancing Audit Quality Initiative On-Demand
Saturday, May 1, 2021 – Saturday, April 30, 2022
Quality should be the primary focus of all engagements. Since initiating its Enhancing Engagement Quality initiative in 2014, the AICPA has been using its peer review program as a way to assess the improvement in engagement quality.
In this course, we'll review the latest results from the peer review program, identify areas of focus for both 2020 and 2021 peer reviews, and identify common findings in recent peer reviews of audits as well as SSARS engagements.
- Identify key elements of the AICPA’s Enhancing Audit Quality initiatives
- Recognize key trends noted in recent peer reviews
- Understand the importance of audit documentation in the system of quality control
- Recall common peer review feedback identified on common attestation engagements
- Status of the AICPA’s Enhancing Engagement Quality initiative
- Recent Peer Review results
- Common peer review findings