QuickBooks Desktop Software: New Features and Trends to be Aware Of
Thursday, July 22, 2021
QuickBooks Desktop software versions (Pro, Premier, Accountant, and Enterprise) are released in the fall, and there are always new features to help users become more efficient and accurate. Learn the recently released features to determine how you can save time and improve financial reporting.
In this session we also discuss trends such as subscription options and integrations that you should be aware of in order to determine if you have the correct product and how QuickBooks can meet your needs in the future.
- Know which versions are the supported versions and the effect on users are
- Understand the trends that affect the QuickBooks Desktop versions
- Understand the new and improved features in QuickBooks Desktop
- Intuit-supported versions update
- QuickBooks Desktop trends in the software
- QuickBooks Desktop new features and improvements