Small Rudders that Turn Large Ships - The Secrets of Today's Successful Accounting Leaders
Friday, January 14, 2022
2.00CREDITSBusiness Management and Organization, Personal Development
Successful accounting and finance leaders are in a highly competitive workplace environment. They are a lot like the coaches of winning teams. They may lack the whistle and the playbook, but it's their job to inspire people to give their all. They may not be yelling directions from the sideline; however, they do deal with real-time performance problems, discipline issues, and bad attitudes.
Leadership is serious business. A fun, friendly, and high-energy atmosphere at work makes for happier employees, who are in turn more productive. But this culture does not happen by accident. You have to create it.
This course will help you transform into a forward-thinking and results-driven strategic accounting leader. You will learn how to motivate and re-energize your team. This leadership accounting and finance course is based on cutting-edge research.
- Inspire your team to tackle tough challenges
- Become a highly respected leader who achieves results
- Resolve conflicts
- Create a team environment that is fun, productive, and profitable
- Strengthen morale and keep employees motivated
- Eliminate negative attitudes
- Positively energize the work climate
- Recognize and build on your leadership strengths
- Gain more respect from coworkers, colleagues, and employees
- Help the team members reach and exceed their potential
- Increase productivity and profitability
- Communicate better and resolve conflict
- Learn teamwork principles in today's changing accounting workplace
- Motivate yourself and your team