Real Estate Tax Update
Monday, November 23, 2020
This program addresses tax changes imposed by recent tax legislation that real estate owners and investors need to know, including Rev. Proc. 2019-38 Safe Harbor, COVID-19 Relief, CARES ACT, TJCA, the new Section 163(j) interest expense limits and the opportunity to elect out. An introduction to opportunity zones and other important issues will also be addressed.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· To provide a review and update of recent tax legislation affecting real estate tax owners and investors
· Recent tax legislation, rules and developments impacting real estate owners and investor
· Section 179 for qualified real property
· Section 179 for non-residential roofs, HVAC fire protection and security system
· Section 163(j) interest expense limitation, including electing out and ADS depreciation
· Introduction to opportunity zone