Business Tax Return Essentials
Friday, January 15, 2021
This course will address the new tax laws related to business returns and is designed to assist the tax practitioner in preparing Forms 1065 and 1120-s, along with other related forms and schedules.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to email@example.com.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Gain a working knowledge of the federal taxation and the tax return preparation process for business.
- Enable neophyte practitioners to see the "big picture" for tax return prep.
- Apply key tax return concepts.
- Schedule C business income.
- Meals and entertainment deductions.
- Schedule SE self-employment income.
- Tax depreciation and expensing.
- Sale of business assets and depreciation recapture.
- Partnerships and Form 1065.
- S Corporations and Form 1120-S.
- Deducting business losses and Form 461