Surgent's Food, Beverage, and Entertainment Expensing After Tax Reform (ELEX)
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 – Friday, April 30, 2021
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 made significant changes to a taxpayer's ability to deduct entertainment expenses, including meals. This program is a two-hour intensive webinar on the changes recently made to the deductibility of entertainment expenditures that practitioners will need to advise their clients.
- Understand the new changes to the tax rules relating to the deductibility of expenses relating to client and employee entertainment, food and beverages, and qualified transportation expenses resulting from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- New rules relating to the deductibility of activities considered entertainment, amusement, or recreation and membership dues/professional dues
- Deductibility of food and beverage expenses
- Qualified transportation expenses
- Deduction for facilities expenses