Surgent's A Complete Guide to the New Yellow Book (CGYB)
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 – Friday, April 30, 2021
The Yellow Book has been revised! This course will equip you with a comprehensive knowledge of the new Yellow Book requirements and increase your confidence and proficiency in performing Yellow Book audits. The course materials utilize a highly illustrative and innovative format including over 20 focused exercises on key practice issues.
- Thoroughly understand the requirements of the new Yellow Book and how they relate to the AICPA and single audit requirements
- Excel in the Yellow Book auditing arena
- Save time and stress on Yellow Book engagements via in-depth knowledge of the requirements
- When is the auditor required to follow the Yellow Book (a.k.a., Government Auditing Standards, or GAGAS)?
- How the Yellow Book requirements relate to generally accepted auditing standards and the single audit requirements
- The different types of Yellow Book audit and attestation engagements that auditors may be called upon to perform
- The Yellow Book standards related to the qualifications of the auditor (i.e., requirements related to independence, CPE, peer review, and more)
- The Yellow Book requirements related to the performance of and reporting on a financial audit
- The Yellow Book requirements related to attestation engagements (i.e., examinations, reviews, and agreed-upon procedures engagements) and performance audits