How Good Companies Become Great: Secrets to Success
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
2CREDITSBusiness Management and Organization
Some companies are “born” great; others change and become great along the way. This webcasts will discuss how both new and established companies become great. This session benchmarks world class companies to understand the underlying principles that made them great.
The webcast begins with key lessons about business start-ups from Paul Hawken, author of "Growing a Business". Next, the session looks at research on existing businesses, beginning with the management classic "In Search of Excellence" and then focusing on Jim Collins’ research presented in "Built to Last", "Good to Great", "How the Mighty Fall" and "Great by Choice".
Help your organization transition from being merely good to truly great.
- Gain insights into how good organizations transform themselves into great ones
- The link between great companies and their core values
- Getting the right people on the bus and in the right seats
- The Hedgehog Concept – a model to identify your company’s focal point to create maximum value
- How great company leaders differ
- Why a great company is like a flywheel
- Why some great companies fall from greatness