Resolving Ethical Conflicts
Friday, May 29, 2020
2CREDITSRegulatory Ethics (not DE Ethics)
At some point in his or her career, every financial manager will face a choice of doing the right thing or taking the easy way out. Skillfully handling a conflict, ethical or otherwise, can make a big difference your career's trajectory. Professional standards provide procedures for resolving ethical conflicts. Yet, following these procedures alone will often cause a financial professional to lose their job. This webcast will show you how to both do the right thing and keep your job.
- Understand how professional accounting standards direct us to resolve an ethical conflict.
- Learn skills which will allow you to do the right thing and keep your job.
- Standards and techniques for resolving ethical conflict
- How to have a conversation about a tough issue without having it destroy the relationship
- What to do when talking fails