Microsoft Excel: Hidden Secrets and Gems
Thursday, January 14, 2021
2CREDITSComputer Software and Applications
This course dives into the powerful, but potentially underutilized, capabilities of Microsoft Excel. Designed for sophisticated Excel users willing to approach spreadsheets from a unique perspective, this program encourages users to challenge the status quo by considering opportunities to take acceptable spreadsheets to a new level.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Evaluate lesser-known but powerful Excel functions.
- Categorize your level of intellectual curiosity as you unearth ways to utilize Excel in manners you may not have previously considered.
- Assess your mindset of professional skepticism that helps you explore the edges of Excel's capabilities.
The major topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Awareness of advanced functions
- Creative methods for data manipulation
- Using intellectual curiosity and professional skepticism to develop a problem-solving mentality
- Real-life examples of innovative ways to analyze and report data with Excel
- Using Excel to perform e-mail merges
- Many other functions and techniques that inspire you to continue exploring the depths of Excel and its seemingly bottomless toolbox
- Enhance creativity in your approach to developing Excel models