Getting Personal: Individual Tax Update
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
This presentation discusses the most recent 2019/20 tax developments impacting individual taxpayers, focusing on important provisions, rules and concepts.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- provide an update of the latest developments, rules and regulations impacting individual taxpayers.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- NEW legislative update on the SECURE Act (Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement)
- Latest developments on the Disaster Act
- Recent legislative changes to the Extenders Act
- 2019/20 tax legislation and development related to individual taxpayers
- Section 199A deduction rules and regulations
- Capital gains and losses
- Rental real estate and other passive activities losses
- Other key rulings and regulations affecting individual taxpayers