Not-for-Profit Financial Reporting: Mastering the Unique Requirements
Do you know what makes not-for-profit accounting and financial reporting different? Avoid the potholes of confusion and provide a financial picture that end users can truly understand. Through a combination of practical guidance and case studies, this course provides insight into what makes not-for-profits different. As well, you will receive guidance on FASB's financial statement standard and revenue recognition, including grants and contracts.
- Identify the impact of the FASB's Not-for-Profit Financial Statement Standard.
- Identify the unique aspects of the not-for-profit environment
- Apply the unique not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements, including revenue recognition.
- Recall ways to perform more effective audits of not-for-profit organizations with better knowledge of not-for-profit accounting and reporting requirements.
- Core elements of financial reporting
- Exchange transactions and contributions
- Reporting and measuring results
- Impact of FASB's Not-for-Profit Financial Statement Standard