COSO Enterprise Risk Management Certificate
Thursday, August 15, 2019 – Thursday, April 30, 2020
The only COSO-authorized certificate program on the 2017 COSO ERM framework, this new certificate program offers you the unique opportunity to learn the concepts and principles of the updated ERM framework and be prepared to integrate it into your organization's strategy-setting process to drive business performance. Plus, you'll earn up to 13.5 hours of CPE. Seven self-paced modules provide you with the knowledge necessary to understand and apply COSO's Enterprise Risk Management - Integrating with Strategy and Performance. The ERM Framework assists management and boards of directors with their respective duties for managing risk. It does so by explaining five easy-to-understand components that accommodate different viewpoints and operating structures, and enhance strategies and decision-making.
- Analyze the value of enterprise risk management when setting and carrying out strategy and objectives.
- Apply the integration of enterprise risk management with strategy and performance
- Demonstrate familiarity with the concepts of the ERM Framework, including components and principles
- Apply the concepts of the ERM Framework to a variety of situational examples
- Governance and culture
- Strategy and objective-setting
- Review and revision
- Information, communication, and reporting