Governmental and Not-for-Profit Annual Update
Thursday, August 15, 2019 – Thursday, April 30, 2020
11CREDITSAuditing (Governmental), Accounting (Governmental)
Change is inevitable and at times overwhelming if you are unprepared. Ensure you are current in governmental and not-for-profit accounting and auditing. Designed to prepare you for the latest accounting and auditing developments affecting governments and not-for-profits, this self-study course covers hot topics including: NFP financial statements Risk assessment Documentation Leases Yellow Book Major program determination New GASB pronouncements Also featured in this course are leases and FASB ASU NO. 2016-14 case studies.
- Implement the most recent requirements of the GASB and FASB for governments and not-for-profits.
- Apply the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
- Follow recent activities of the AICPA
- Federal government activities
- Accounting standards updates
- ASB Clarity Project
- AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
- FASB activities
- GASB activities