K2's Testing and Auditing Excel Workbooks
Tuesday, July 9, 2019
Excel errors continue to plague organizations of all sizes—estimates peg the error rate at approximately 90%. As spreadsheets become ever-more common, testing and auditing Excel workbooks becomes more necessary to mitigate the effects these errors could have on Excel users and those who rely on Excel-based data and analyses. Fortunately, many options exist to prevent, identify and correct spreadsheet errors before they adversely affect reports and decision-making processes. Learn procedures for testing and auditing Excel workbooks.
Learn how to apply best practices to reduce the error rate in workbooks that you and others on your team create and edit. Equally important, learn how to take advantage of add-ins for Excel that can programmatically scan and audit your spreadsheets to identify potentially disastrous errors while there is still time to correct them. Explore how tools such as PerfectXL, ClusterSeven and ActiveData can help you and your team to identify and correct potentially disastrous spreadsheet errors.
- List Common Causes of Spreadsheet Errors and the Potential Impact of these Errors
- Identify Best Practices to Reduce the Number of Errors in Excel Workbook
- Implement Various Excel Add-ins to Programmatically Identify Spreadsheet Errors
- Testing and auditing Excel workbooks
- Common spreadsheet errors
- Excel Add-ins to identify spreadsheet errors