Financial Accounting Standards: GAAP, The Codification Overview, Professional Judgment
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Review the hottest accounting topics and recent changes in areas such as private company accounting and other specialized subjects.
Refresh research skills and practice using codification. Case studies and real-life examples will help attendees readily apply information covered. This course meets the specific accounting requirements that CPAs are required to meet for reissuance of their license.
Note: As this is an interactive workshop, course materials must be brought to class and a laptop is preferred.View all webcasts offered in the Financial Accounting Standards Series
- Recognize ways to improve research skills.
- Identify recent changes to accounting standards in reporting and disclosure.
- Identify common disclosure deficiencies.
- Determine how to enhance internal accounting documentation.
- Current FASB Agenda
- GAAP Hierarchy
- Overview Professional Judgment Framework