Clients for Life: Retain Your Top Clients to Maximize Business Growth Webcast
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
8CREDITSBusiness Management and Organization
Everyone has a goal: to achieve more, do better or to grow. Explore the insights, processes and mindset that is statistically meaningful to produce more of the optimal relationships we hope to make.
This course helps professionals to overcome repetitive, unsatisfactory processes that counteract these goals. Obtaining successful outcomes requires carefully designed procedures to reach the desired result. Understand intentions, what clients want and why failure to achieve optimal results occurs. Additionally, learn what, when and how to apply effective practice management, communication and team optimization techniques to achieve favorable results.
- Identify 21 laws of success and how you are typically the impediment in gaining the trust of others.
- Determine management tools for effective team coordination, psychology of the sale and how to optimize results for your team and clients.
- Recognize bad-faith competition and how unethical behaviors and clients can influence your brand.
- Determine time and priority management techniques.
- Identify strategies to gain trust early, develop reliability and credibility.
- Practice management techniques, style, methods and application
- Psychology of persuasion: what works and what kills
- Decision-making process dialogue: transparency in achieving ethical and long-term results
- Psychology tools relevant in every meeting and why they matter
- Client engagement tools, techniques and resources
- Access to 100 reference books and materials useful to improve our awareness and skillful execution
- Effectively using questions to guide the development of a successful relationship
- Differentiate the value-added delivery that others fail to even notice
- Be the ideal pro or be the cheapest price