Surgent's 2018 QuickBooks Desktop Software: Save Time and Improve Reporting with New Features (QBXX)
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
2CREDITSComputer Software and Applications
2018 QuickBooks Desktop Software version was released in the fall of 2017 and has new features that focus on time savings, ease of use, enhanced reporting, and Improved Inventory Management. Some of the new features included are Multi-Monitor mode, Past Due and Print Stamps for Invoices, ability to customize inventory reports, Merge Vendors utility, Android inventory scanner option, and improved security options.
- Learn to work with the new features in QuickBooks Pro/Premier Desktop Versions.
- Discover new and improved features in QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
- Become aware of new names for QuickBooks Desktop software versions
- Review the supported versions policy and the discontinuation of the Mac desktop product
- 2017 QuickBooks Desktop Pro/Premier new features and improvements
- 2017 QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise New Features and Improvements
- New Password Requirements
- Re-branding of QuickBooks Desktop software
- Intuit Supported Versions Update