Long-Term Care Planning for Nursing Homes and Other Healthcare Options
Thursday, May 16, 2019
This course is designed to help you understand the challenges families face when a loved one becomes ill and can’t take care of their personal needs. We will examine what most people do, the cost of care (in home, assisted living, nursing home), options for insurance, legal remedies, self-insurance, and Medicare.
- Participants will walk away with an understanding of various options for long-term care
- Current Cost for Care (Home, Assisted Living, and Nursing Home)
- Various Types of Insurance
- Legal Planning Techniques
- Medicaid Spend Down Rules