Creating a Culture of Engagement
Saturday, August 24, 2019
3CREDITSBusiness Management and Organization, Personal Development, Personnel/Human Resources
Research has shown that approximately 30% of the workforce in America is truly engaged in their job. These employees are happier and have on average 31% higher productivity and 3X higher creativity. Those increases develop higher bottom line results. Leaders who identify and exemplify positive behaviors, establish the tone for an organization’s working atmosphere.
This course has a specific course of action to increase leadership skills to create an workplace culture where people want to come to work, know their purpose and are loyal and create referrals.
* The program will emphasize the strong role of organizational leadership to create, emulate, communicate and reinforce strategies necessary to sustain business success
* We will be looking at how to Identify and utilize organizational core values, vision and mission statements to permeate company processes, procedures and competencies for ongoing company success
* The participant will understand the importance of purpose on a micro and macro level and its relationship to greater productivity and safety
* A focus will be on the necessity of management/owners use of better skills to communicate to create clarity in instruction, both giving and receiving
* Specific implementation of methodologies to utilize upon immediate return to the workplace will be shared
*This program identifies strategic implementations regarding the relationship between intention, purpose and closure to the workday and their effect on transforming a workplace environment
*Positive continuous improvement is increased when implementation of employee engagement techniques are in direct alignment with the organizations core values, mission and/or vision statement
*This session is content rich, interactive and fun
*Attendees will learn the strategies to assist them in creating an organization people want to work at and customers want to do business with