Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update
Friday, April 3, 2020
8CREDITSAuditing (Governmental), Accounting (Governmental)
Understand the latest on governmental accounting and auditing with this fast-paced, interactive webcast. We'll analyze the recent GASB requirements for governments and provide an understanding of OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
- Apply the most recent requirements of GASB directed toward state and local governments.
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
- Federal government activities
- Accounting standards updates
- Auditing Standards Board (ASB) Clarity Project
- Key changes in audit requirements resulting from the ASB Clarity Project
- GASB activities