Develop Your Company's Scorecard: Keep Success on Track
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
An introduction and overview of the Balanced Scorecard aimed at executives and financial managers who want or need to understand the principles of the Balanced Scorecard and how it works in practical terms.
- Understand how to create and use a balanced scorecard to improve organizational performance
- Basic concepts of the balanced scorecard and how it can be used to improve organization performance
- How leading companies build and implement a balanced scorecard
- How to develop meaningful performance measures and targets
- How your scorecard can drive a performance-informed budget and accountability