Tax Research I
Tuesday, December 3, 2019
This webcast is designed to provide you a working knowledge of the methodology of implementation-based tax research. To keep you current on new trends, we will explore the latest developments in online research. We will discuss how to: Ask the right questions. Organize the facts. Locate and assess pertinent authority. Clearly communicate research findings.
- Recall the methodology of implementation-based tax research.
- Identify and Analyze the pertinent facts and applicable laws to determine a tax result.
- Recognize the hierarchy for sources of tax authority in researching a tax question.
- Recall how to execute efficient and meaningful research within tax online services.
- Online tax research methodology
- Authoritative tax hierarchy
- The power of professional language in business writing
- Book/tax adjustment documentation
- Tax return support documentation