Single Audit Primer and Update (Yellow Book)
Tuesday, January 21, 2020
*Qualifies for Yellow Book CPE credit*
Single audits are different. The federal government demands a lot of a grantee and their auditor. In this course, you will learn many aspects of Single Audits and more. Key acronyms and terminology are explained in plain English.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
Course objectives include:
- Identify the significant differences between a commercial financial audit and a Single Audit
- Identify the three subjects of a Single Audit
- Compare the requirements of the AICPA, the GAO, and the Uniform Grant Guidance
- Identify major changes between OMB Circular A-133 and the audit requirements from the Uniform Grant Guidance
- Distinguish between fraud, abuse, and noncompliance
- Order the levels of materiality on a Single Audit
In this course, we will cover the essential differences between OMB Circular A-133 and the new Uniform Grant Guidance as well as the differences between a financial audit and a Single Audit.