Red Collar Crime: When Clients, Staff and CPAs Turn Violent
Tuesday, June 25, 2019
2CREDITSBehavioral Ethics (not DE Ethics)
No one thinks that a coworker, fellow partner or client, would be violent, but it does happen. Usually when their fraud is about to be exposed. Most accountants and CPAs don't know that a few of their own are killed or harmed every year.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- Tax preparer shot by client
- Small firm partner murdered by client over business structure
- Small company CEO hires hit on his accountant
- Partner tries to kill clients
- Insurance agent who killed auditor
- Graduate accounting professor commits suicide over students
- Spouse kills tax accountant spouse
- Political accountant kills client's wife
- CPA's client killed over failed business
- Corporate accountant kills witness