Catch Her If You Can: Detect and Prevent Pink Collar Crime
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
With more women in higher levels of authority, women have more opportunities to steal ever larger amounts. A Pew Research Center study found that 40% of women are primary breadwinners. But the unintended consequence is women have access to more money to embezzle.
In a 10-year period, female embezzlement arrests rose over 40% while male embezzlement arrests only rose 2%. Women now have access to funds and are in positions where embezzlement is generally most prevalent.
Kelly will show you what to look for in your business to make sure your most trusted employee is not a pink collar criminal.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- Pink collar crime-methods, suspects, victims and investigations
- How to spot the female fraudster in your company
- Simple controls to prevent pink collar crime
- Strategies for catching pink collar criminals
- Considerations for interviewing the female suspect