Government Fraud Investigator: War Stories from the Trenches
Monday, May 6, 2019
*Qualifies for Yellow Book CPE credit*
Learn the schemes trusted employees have used over and over to commit fraud, the red flags that were missed, and how the frauds were ultimately discovered and investigated.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- Understand various fraud schemes
- Recognize red flags of fraud
- Develop and implement more effective anti-fraud review and auditing processes
- Create methodologies to investigate similar frauds
- The city finance director's check swap scheme
- The city clerk's fraudulent disbursement scheme
- The utility district manager's credit card scheme
- The utility district manager's petty cash and collections schemes
- The city clerk's payroll scheme