Ethics: Amy Wilson: How and Why I Stole $350,000
Wednesday, May 29, 2019
2CREDITSBehavioral Ethics (not DE Ethics)
In this engaging session, Amy will disclose how she rationalized stealing from her company for nearly four years, repeatedly compromising her ethical standards until they no longer existed.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- Amy will apply the Triangle of Fraud to her theft
- How her unethical behavior affected others
- The red flags everyone missed
- Her "one lie"
- Case studies of ethical dilemmas in business:
- The Better Business Bureau