OneDrive Cloud Storage - What It Is and How To Use It
Tuesday, December 3, 2019
2CREDITSComputer Software and Applications
OneDrive is the cloud storage system that is the epicenter of the Microsoft Office 365 suite of cloud applications. If you are an Office 365 user, it is imperative that you understand the why, what and how of using the OneDrive for Business application.
This course will provide a comprehensive review of the OneDrive features and how to develop a deployment strategy that works best for your organization. If you deploy OneDrive for Business without a plan you can easily end up with a mess on your hands! This course will help you prevent that from happening.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- Have a thorough understanding of the OneDrive cloud storage model
- Be prepared to develop the optimal OneDrive deployment strategy for your organization
- Understand how and why to synchronize OneDrive storage with your local storage
- Understanding the fundamentals of OneDrive for Business
- Navigating the OneDrive interface
- Review of the differences between OneDrive and OneDrive for Business
- Synchronizing your local storage with OneDrive
- Using OneDrive with the MS Office applications
- Developing a OneDrive deployment strategy for your organization