Mastering the Outlook / Office 365 Calendar App
Thursday, January 2, 2020
2CREDITSComputer Software and Applications
If you have an Office 365 subscription there is a good chance that you continue to use the Outlook desktop app to manage your calendar. This course will take you through a deep dive of the online Calendar app, so that you can fully leverage your Office 365 subscription investment. You will discover some of the unique advantages of using the online Calendar app and how to optimize your use of both apps.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- Be able to master all of the calendar features in Office 365
- Understand how the Outlook and Office 365 Calendar app co-exist
- Share your calendars with others privately and publicly
- Understanding the relationship between the Outlook and Office 365 Calendar app
- Creating and managing appointments from A to Z
- Managing multiple calendars
- Sharing calendars and permission settings
- Importing calendars from web sites and other sources
- Setting up calendars in SharePoint Online
- Synchronizing SharePoint Calendars with Outlook