Office 365 Ecosystem - How to Start Using Your Subscription
Wednesday, August 14, 2019
2CREDITSComputer Software and Applications
You don't get a second chance to make a first impression. Unfortunately, the first impression many people have when they begin to use Office 365 is that it is confusing. The information presented in this course will help you avoid the frustration of working with Office 365 without the appropriate foundation of knowledge.
This course will provide you with a clear and concise review of the Office 365 ecosystem, starting with understanding the login process and how to access the applications and features you are looking for.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions during the event.
- Have a solid foundation of understanding the Office 365 ecosystem
- Be prepared to setup and configure your Office 365 services
- Avoid what can otherwise be a frustrating experience getting initiated to Office 365
- What you need to know about your Office 365 account sign-in procedures
- The difference between your Windows account and Office 365 account
- Establishing your profile
- Managing a business and personal Office 365 account
- Realizing the differences between the desktop, cloud and mobile apps
- Understanding your Office 365 settings
- Installing the Office 365 desktop apps
- Signing into Office 365 from the Office apps: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Understanding the relationship between OneDrive, SharePoint and the Office apps
- Mastering the file sharing permissions