Controller & Financial Professional Series 2019 - Soft Skills in Leadership, Negotiation, and Team Building (Simulcast)
Monday, May 20, 2019
8CREDITSCommunications and Marketing, Behavioral Ethics (not DE Ethics), Personal Development
While several years have passed since the Great Recession, economic and political uncertainty have continued to plague business decision-making. The roles and responsibilities of CPAs and finance professionals, meanwhile, has continued to expand. This course is designed to explore current and ongoing issues, including the development of “soft skills,” that will have a substantial impact on the effectiveness of the financial professional in the workplace.
Part 3 of the series is focused on “soft skills” required by financial professionals, such as leadership development and effective negotiations and communications.
This is a simulcast of a MACPA seminar.
- Understand and analyze the impact of Leadership & the Tone at the Top of an organization
- Recognize Effective Communication tools
- Practice Effective Negotiation tactics for business
- Leadership Development and Tone at the Top
- Effective Communication tools
- Negotiation tactics for business