Financial Risk Management
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 – Tuesday, April 30, 2019
This CPE course begins by identifying and explaining types of financial risk, such as credit, political, interest rate, and currency risk. It recommends the use of financial packages to split risks, and provides case studies based on real-world scenarios.
- Identify sources of financial risk associated with international operations.
- Identify appropriate methods for identification and management of financial risks associated with international operations.
- Sources of financial risk associated with international operations
- Transaction, translation, economic and political risk
- Exposure to interest rates
- Minimizing political risk
- Responses to economic risk, translation and transaction risks