AICPA's Annual Federal Tax Update
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 – Thursday, April 30, 2020
Before tax season starts, take this CPE course which covers all legislative, judicial, and IRS developments of the past year you should know. Emphasizing implementation and compliance, this comprehensive course will help you effectively and confidently complete tax-planning and compliance engagements, by applying current developments affecting the following areas:
Individuals (including those regarding income, deductions and losses, tax calculations, individual credits, filing matters),
Business entities (including those regarding S corporations and their shareholders, C corporations, partnerships),
Estates and trusts, retirement plans, and more.
- Recognize the most up to date Federal tax law changes and how they will impact taxpayers and businesses.
- Recognize significant regulatory developments, guidance, court cases concerning individual deductions.
- Determine which recent guidance from the IRS and recent court cases concerning individual income could impact your clients.
- Identify the new partnership audit rules.
- IRS rulings, procedures and notices for the last year
- Court cases settled in the last year that provide tax return guidance
- IRS administrative issues, compliance, and new forms
- Individual Income, Deductions, and Business Activities
- Pass-Through Entities and Passive Activities
- Depreciation and Amortization
- Retirement Plans and Fringe Benefits