Advanced Controller and CFO Skills
Tuesday, May 1, 2018 – Tuesday, April 30, 2019
This CPE course examines best practices of leading-edge controllers and CFOs. Demonstrate your advanced skills that add value and contribute to the success of the organization. You will learn 10 specific skills every CFO or controller needs to be successful, and you will find that you suddenly have more power and influence than you ever thought possible. Show the company's leadership how vital you are to their profitability.
- Identify the 10 critical skills that add value to your company and boost your career.
- Align your personal goals with the organization's mission and improve your skills in five key areas needed for success.
- Know how to become a powerful agent for positive change and an advocate and coach for your team.
- Be the leader that the firm needs you to be
- Isolate the critical skills and attitudes to be effective in the future
- Become an effective coach
- Development of measurable missions and strategies
- Aligning a firm's strategies with its internal reporting system
- Selling ideas and generating "buy-in" from others
- Recognition of and response to the need for constant change and adaptation
- Developing a tailored action plan suitable to specific needs