Bitcoin - What You Should Know About This Digital Currency
Monday, March 25, 2019
Unless you have been living under a rock, you have probably heard about this intriguing new concept of a digital currency called Bitcoin. This virtual online payment system started as an idea back in 2009 and has nearly 17 million Bitcoins in circulation worldwide in early 2018.
So what exactly is Bitcoin? How does it work? What should I know about it? These are questions that we will answer so you can better understand the implication of digital currency on your firm and your clients.
Upon completion of this course you will have learned:
- What Bitcoin is all about
- How Bitcoin transactions work
- The pitfalls and risks of Bitcoin
- What is Bitcoin?
- How does it work?
- Who controls it?
- A step-by-step review of the Bitcoin transaction process
- Why merchants are beginning to accept Bitcoin for payment