Surgent's Latest Developments in Government and Nonprofit Accounting (GNA4)
Tuesday, March 27, 2018 – Tuesday, April 30, 2019
With two active standard setters (i.e., the GASB and FASB), there are always important developments occurring in government and nonprofit accounting. Time is valuable and it's hard to stay current in today's rapidly changing environment. Let us save you time and effort in staying current through this informative update course. The purpose of this course is to enable you to excel in the constantly changing government and nonprofit environment. The course materials utilize a highly illustrative and innovative format. Over a dozen focused exercises are included to provide an enhanced working knowledge of the latest developments in government and nonprofit accounting.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments related to governments and nonprofits at the FASB and GASB
- Ensure that your accounting skills stay up-to-date with current requirements
- Be prepared for major changes on the horizon
- Recent FASB activities directed towards nonprofits including the new FASB ASU on not-for-profit financial statements and developing issues related to the revenue recognition standard
- Recent GASB activities directed towards state and local governments with an emphasis on the new OPEB standards (i.e., GASB Nos. 74 and 75)