Employment Tax - Cutting Taxes and Thwarting Catastrophes
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
This session demonstrates how to competently reduce employment tax liabilities, stay on top of continually changing IRS (and state) demands and avoid related calamities. Author instructor Bradley Burnett, who has practiced heavily in the employment tax arena for 34 years and counting, brings a meaningful update to round out the basics of payroll tax and information reporting new developments, opportunities and stumbling blocks.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To capably inform the participant of timeless, current and relevant employment tax, information reporting and payment of contract labor developments
- To expose IRS' and other government agencies' latest tactics and learn how to stay on the winning side of it all
- Employment taxes: Federal and state (and workers' compensation wrinkles)
- Employment tax related information reporting penalties
- Contract labor vs. employee perils, practices and recent developments