Develop Your Professional Presence & Personal Brand: Determine and Drive How Others See You
Monday, February 11, 2019
What do people say about you when you leave the room? Is it what you want them to say? How you show up in the room, get listened to and are known amongst your colleagues are all critical components of your future success.
In this workshop Michelle Tillis Lederman, CEO and Founder of Executive Essentials, will discuss how to determine you brand attributes, demonstrate the nuances of body language on your professional presence, and discuss how to strengthen the lasting impressions you make on your network, expanding upon lessons from her book The 11 Laws of Likability.
- Recognize the attributes that impact first and lasting perceptions
- Tweak your body language to enhance your professional presence
- Discover the verbal tools and distractors the impeded your image
- Learn how word choice impacts responses
- Determine how to select your brand personality