Negotiation Know How
Friday, January 11, 2019
The thought of bartering, bickering, negotiating, even compromising often produce a negative connotation, and frequently fear, in one's mind. Each of us however, has to negotiate daily in every aspect of our lives. Negotiation is an integral part of creating value for the organization and your success depends on your skills as a negotiator. This course will give you with a new perspective on the art of negotiation by equipping you with techniques, counter-techniques, and a framework for mutually beneficial results.
- Achieve better results in both formal and informal negotiations
- Build confidence in your bargaining power and abilities
- Improve negotiations by managing your emotions and influencing others
- Build positive, productive relationships with all parties at the table
- Create value and “enlarge the pie” to produce win-win outcomes