How To Give Action Oriented Feedback
Monday, April 15, 2019
Performance management's impact on an organization can be directly felt in the bottom line. Companies with high turnover and poor employee retention rates experience lower employee morale and increased expenses in recruiting and training. Understanding the strengths and development needs of staff can guide employees toward a long-term career track. Communicating the keys to success is even more critical in long-term productivity and retention. This course will provide methodologies for each phase from goal setting to coaching to feedback. Exercises offer an opportunity for participants to begin developing their personal objectives as well as imparting techniques to manage the monitoring, coaching, and appraisal feedback phases of the process.
- Create a culture of feedback
- Understand the attributes of effective feedback
- Improve your ability to receive feedback
- Utilize a four part feedback conversation model
- Take a coach approach to managing and feedback