Creative Strategies for Buying, Selling, or Gifting a Business
Monday, April 15, 2019
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 has made significant changes to the Internal Revenue Code. This, in turn, has created a need to make changes in a client’s planning needs. In addition to traditional issues faced by a business owner regarding the operation of his or her business, business ownership creates complexities in the tax, estate, and financial planning arenas. By focusing on the development of many unique business planning tools, this course explores the entrance and exit strategies available to business owners.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to email@example.com.
- To allow the participant to gain a confidence level in giving advice in the strategic area of buying, selling, and gifting business interests
- Integrated Planning Techniques (Estate, Financial, and Asset Protection)
- Needs of the Business Owner
- Business Continuation Consideration
- Succession Planning Issues
- Dealing with the Owner
- Integration of Retirement Needs
- “Buy-Sell Agreement” Issues
- Liquidity Issues