The GAO's Green Book: Internal Controls
Monday, July 23, 2018
*Qualifies for Yellow Book CPE credit*
How do you make sure bad things don't happen? Controls! In this webinar workshop, learn how to define risks and apply controls to mitigate the risks - without creating a burdensome bureaucracy. The GAO's 2014 Green Book (Standards for Internal Control in the Federal Government) will be our guide.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Define business risks
- Apply the Green Book and COSO model to those risks
- Determine if the Green Book is applicable to your operations
- Purpose of the Green Book
- Overview of contents
- Maturity scale for internal controls
- Application of the five elements of internal control to a case study