Payroll Fraud: Detection and Prevention
Monday, September 17, 2018
Schemes that payroll managers and other employees, many times colluding, to "pay" themselves what they think they deserve.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- How to identify red flags of possible payroll fraud schemes
- Multiple detection methods
- Simple, cost effective, methods to strengthen payroll control
- How to spot "ghost" employees
- Timecard falsification schemes
- Fraudulent commissions (usually with kickbacks)
- How payroll managers manipulate pay rates
- Red flags of payroll frauds
- Best practices to detect and prevent payroll fraud