Mixed Reality for Accountants
Monday, February 18, 2019
This course provides a concise overview of mixed reality -- a continuum of technologies that merge real and virtual worlds to produce new environments and visualizations -- and how it can help accountants boost their revenue, relevance and value. The technology includes virtual reality which transports users into new immersive digital environments, augmented reality which overlays digital content onto a user's real world, and mixed reality which combines virtual and augmented applications to blend the physical with the digital.
This event may be a rebroadcast of a live event and the instructor will be available to answer your questions either during or after the event.
- Explore mixed reality fundamentals.
- Highlight how the technology will disrupt many of the core businesses of the accounting profession.
- Review mixed reality's potential to help accountants actually boost their relevance, value and revenue.
- Mixed reality snapshot
- Mixed reality's multiple implications for the accounting profession
- Mixed reality case studies
- Leading mixed reality players and products
- Key mixed reality resources and communities online
- Mixed reality starter strategy for accountants